What is a Indigo child?
A Indigo child is a term used when referring to a child who has spiritual powers. That doesn’t mean they have powers like telepathy or telekinesis. it just means they are generally more spiritually aware. They are also know as rainbow children or crystal children.
Signs of a Indigo Child:
- Strong willed
- Born in 1978 or later
- Creative, with an artistic flair for music, jewelry making, poetry, etc.
- Prone to addictions
- An “old soul”
- Intuitive or psychic, possibly with a history of seeing angels or deceased people
- An isolationist, either through aggressive acting-out or through fragile introversion
- Independent and proud, even if they’re constantly asking you for money
- Possess a deep desire to help the world in a big way
- Wavers between low self-esteem and grandiosity
- Bores easily
- Has probably been diagnosed as having ADD or ADHD
- Prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares, or difficulty/fear of falling asleep due to being followed by spirits/angels.
- Has a history of depression, or even suicidal thoughts or attempts
- Looks for real, deep, and lasting friendships
- Easily bonds with plants or animals.
To confirm that you are a indigo child/person you have to possess at least 14 of these traits. ex. I share 10 of these traits so I would not be considered one. Also, you don’t have to necessarily be born in 1978 or later, it is possible you were born before then and still be a indigo. They are just more commonly found to be born around that time or at a later date. Furthermore, it’s also possible to have more than just these traits but these are the more common traits found in indigos. They can also be noticed by their Indigo coloured aura.
- Truly feel like they were born special and flaunt it.
- Know their purpose in life. They tend to expect you to realize their purpose as well.
- Tend to be very confident and have a high sense of self -worth
- They know what they want and how they are going to get it and no one will go against that.
- They tend to disagree with specific rules that are set and place and tend to challenge people on those rules.
- Like to think outside of the box all the time and everything needs creative input.
- Similarly to the rule challenge, they often come up with better ways to do something even if the original has been in place for a long period of time.
- Seen as anti social but can sometimes just be misunderstood.
- Control methods tend not to stick with them. for better words they don’t care.
- Fulfillment of their needs is strongly important to them.
What happens when a Indigo child, who has a disorder takes medication?
Depending on the drug, it can end of suppressing the child’s awareness to their abilities. Some will just delay their ability to make changes in the world.
I possess these traits but am not a child what does that mean?
Even when grown up but you have these traits you are still an indigo. Its just more common to see it in children/adolescents.
What does it mean to be an indigo child?
Well it generally means you want to change the world to make it better. Although some of the traits can make the indigo people snobby sounding its the furthest thing from the truth. They are all about excepting and making the world a better place for all.
Below is a video about a indigo child/crystal child